Recent Posts

ads

Linux Commands 3 and text editor

Linux commands and text editors



Hello there..

I want to recap some basic Linux Commands




So let's play a little bit







I still have  this directory that I  previously created








we can see that we rename it 




If you want to keep with the same name


The "." is the shortcut for the place where I am













We will check on the first one..


Nano is a text editor  for Linux specially Ubuntu.We will see it in action




Once we exit we will be prompted to save it





We can use another text editor called VI






Other people use EMACS as well as text editor in Linux


I f we don't specify a path it will just rename that file when we try to move it







Linux Commands 3 and text editor Linux Commands 3 and text editor Reviewed by ohhhvictor on August 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

ads
Powered by Blogger.